Friday, February 25, 2011

Long time waiting....

DISNEY

It's been months since I've posted anything, busy is a bad excuse but I have been.
For the past 12 weeks I have been in training for my VERY FIRST (very big smile as i type that) Half Marathon.  I trained once before and started having knee issues, so I didn't want to blog and get everyone hopes ups, well no issues this time and I'm ready.  I leave today at 5pm for WALT DISNEY WORLD, the happiest place on earth! I am starting my list of lots of half marathons with the Disney Princess half.  I will so fit in haha.

Everyone will be dressed up as Princess and I'm on team Belle, the best team :)
I will keep everyone updated and I'll be ready next week to start blogging about my next race and training!!! Keep you fingers crossed!!!

Live, Love, Laugh
ME

1 comment: